Mytonomy (51-200 Employees, 100% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Mytonomy is looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to join our product team. This role is responsible for owning the User Experience of Mytonomy’s technology platform throughout the product life cycle, including researching and soliciting user feedback, rapidly prototyping wireframes and design mockups, and working closely with engineering and customer success to achieve the product vision. The UI/UX Designer’s job also includes ensuring that all product designs support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and execute research studies at throughout the design process
- Thoughtfully create user-centered designs by considering data, user research and feedback, and technical constraints
- Create user flows, wireframes, and design mockups to effectively conceptualize new product initiatives
- Establish and maintain detailed UI specifications and component libraries
- Define, setup, and evangelize our Style Guide
- Work closely with developers to see your design through to deployment
- Collaborate with product and development leadership to define user experience strategy across the Mytonomy portfolio
- Be an expert with respect to user experience best practices
- Act as a design leader within the company
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience as a UI/UX Designer
- Experience owning the entire design process for a product, from initial discovery to product launch
- Comfortable working as the sole designer for a product line or project
- In-depth knowledge of accessibility principles and responsive design standards across multiple platforms
- Ability to quickly create interactive user experiences with prototyping software or by hand
- Experience working closely with developers in an agile environment
- Comfortable working with teams that are distributed in multiple time zones
- Experience in the healthcare industry highly preferred
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
Location of Position and Reporting
- This role can be located in our Bethesda, MD, office or work remotely.
- This position will report to the Sr. Director of Product Management.
- We do not offer relocation assistance.
- We are unable to sponsor candidates for H-1B visas in this role.
Mytonomy helps healthcare organizations give patients what they need to care for themselves – in the palm of their hands. Mytonomy engages patients in their care with attention-getting, broadcast-quality microlearning videos, and a powerful suite of communication and survey tools. Orchestrated by an intelligent, novel healthcare CRM, Mytonomy adapts to each patient to deliver a tailored experience. This is a foundational element in driving digital transformation and a new model of virtual care. As a result, Mytonomy enables organizations to achieve better results and helps patients get healthier.
- Health insurance, with a comprehensive PPO plan from a leading carrier, dental & vision, 401K.
- The right to take time off whenever you need and PTO for federal holidays.
- Competitive salary and stock options with the potential for significant appreciation.
- Subsidized parking in our garage and lunch at the local deli, as well as reimbursements for up to $100 in massage, Pilates, or acupuncture six times across a calendar year.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Mytonomy is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Mytonomy Values for You to Consider
Think as an Entrepreneur
At Mytonomy, we are curious and innovate while we focus on continuous improvement. We are uncomfortable with the status quo (grow or die). We take ownership and are driven by a noble purpose and mission.
Act as One Team
At Mytonomy, we are humble and confident, candid and not blaming. We celebrate failure when we learn and successes when we know why. We are vulnerable and ask for help and are proactive and intentional. We overdeliver and know it’s okay to sometimes call a timeout.
Be Customer Obsessed
At Mytonomy, we exceed expectations and do the right thing. We know details matter and many small things together can have a massive impact. We ask questions and listen with empathy. We connect through storytelling and create memorable experiences. We follow the platinum rule: treat others as they would like to be treated; the way you do anything is the way you do everything.
Fire in the Belly
At Mytonomy, we are goal-oriented and aim to win. We push hard but speak softly. We are resilient. We are like ducks: calm in the water but are paddling furiously underneath.