Tapline (1-10 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Tapline is a digital funding marketplace providing subscription-based companies instant access to non-dilutive capital. For hard working entrepreneurs, this is an efficient way to scale their business without taking on dilution or restrictive debt. Investors, who are seeking a positive yield producing instruments come to Tapline to invest in a new type of asset class, recurring revenue.
We are a team of ex bankers, venture builders and technologists who like to move fast and operate within a flat hierarchy.
About the role
You will be a key member of the product team and you will have a huge impact on the user journey and experience of our funding platform. You will plan and execute the design working in close collaboration with founders, product managers, engineers, and other stakeholders. Your mission will be to deeply understand the problems our clients and define, iterate and experiment with ways to solve these problems, and ultimately, to bring solutions into development. You will report to the Chief Technology Officer (CTO).
Create and establish design processes in our product team
Align with the business goals and technical requirements
Drive the visual and interactive experience of our platform
Defining patterns, styles and systems elements used by the whole product team while developing the platform
- A degree in Interface Design, Interaction Design, Graphic Design, or a comparable discipline.
- min. 3 years design experience in product driven companies or startups
- You are an expert in design tools like Figma
- You know how to work in an agile environment in direct alignment with PM and Engineering
- You thrive in a fast-paced working environment
- A good understanding of front-end technology (HTML, CSS, JS, React) is a plus.
Why join us
Join a promising startup from early on and shape our processes and culture
Direct exposure and working with the founding team
Competitive market salary & employment stock options (ESOP)
Take your birthday off on us
Only want to work a 4-day week? – sure! Let us know, we can offer a flexible work structure