TraceGains (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Job Title: UX Designer
Supervisor: Vice President of Product Management
Department: Product Management
Salary Range: $80k to $110k base, based on qualifications and experience (Targeted 10% bonus)
Location: Remote: Preferred States: Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Maryland, Minnesota, Michigan, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Washington, and Wisconsin.
The UX Designer creates optimal user experiences for TraceGains Products. To do this you gather, document, and understand how users interact with our products, and gain a deep understanding of how our products can best serve their needs. You can see the world through a user’s eyes, incorporating that individual experience into systematic UX models and designs that serve an entire market.
In this role, you work collaboratively across teams, and are challenged with creating experiences that serve multiple, complex business needs:
- Intuitive user outcomes and interfaces to ensure efficiencies in product adoption
- Meaningful value of ongoing experience with the products to increase engagement
- Clear, modern, but differentiated UI to create distinctive competitive advantage
- Lean and focused UI to creatively reduce technical scope without diminishing user experience
- Primary advocate for the user, able to speak clearly to the user’s needs, and describe those accurately to all stakeholders.
- Partner with Product Managers/Advocates to understand business goals and priorities for all assigned activities.
- Participate in user research to advance product requirements, wireframes, designs, and prototypes
- Produce the necessary artifacts and tools to help stakeholders understand both solutions and why the solution meets the business needs
- Present solutions to stakeholders with clarity and confidence, but with an open mind and active listening to capture and incorporate relevant input
- Work with engineering team to hand-off interactive designs and ensure optimal delivery
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Curiosity and Empathy
- 5+ years’ experience in UI/UX design, preferably with experience in both consumer and enterprise products
- Strong visual design skills
- Strong communication skills (to both facilitate research, and to represent solutions to stakeholders)
- Able to conceptualize the big picture while retaining focus on the details
- Understanding of current design tools, and able to proactively stay abreast of new tools, trends, and design concepts
- Self-directed with the ability to understand constraints and work to overcome obstacles
- Extensive experience using User Interface frameworks such as Bootstrap and Semantic UI
- Experience using tools such as Figma, Framer, Miro, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, Visual Studio
- Experience with Marketplaces, particularly two-sided Marketplaces is desirable
- Data-driven UX and development is desirable
- Knowledge of modern design systems such as Atlassian’s Design System, Google’s Material Design, and Canvas by Hubspot
- Ability to be a positive team player, willing to grow and change
Why you’ll want to join us:
TraceGains is a rapidly growing software company, delivering cloud-based New Product Development (NPD) and quality management solutions for food, beverage, and dietary supplement companies. At the heart of TraceGains is an advanced network platform that digitalizes documentation, automates workflows, and streamlines processes. With instant information sharing and visibility throughout the supply chain, companies can grow their businesses without adding resources.
Plus, we offer great benefits, including:
- 100% paid for health, dental, life insurance, AD&D, LTD, and STD coverage
- Other insurance offered: Vision, additional voluntary life, supplemental (accident, hospital & indemnity, and hospital) coverage
- Flexible paid time off available on your date of hire
- A 401(k) plan and company match for saving for your future
- Employee Ownership through Stock Options
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Parental Leave
- Competitive compensation
- Company paid Volunteer Days
- Advancement opportunities and promoting from within
Employees interested in applying:
Please reach out to your HR Department for details.
TraceGains provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Applicants must be over the age of 18 and have proof of authorization to work in the U.S. for consideration.