Uptycs (201-500 Employees, 192% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
As a UX Designer at Uptycs, you will lead design efforts to tackle complex problems and produce creative solutions for our users. You will work closely with product management to improve the usability of our solutions, so customers can maximize the value they get from our portfolio. This role will primarily work on our Endpoint and Kubernetes portfolio, covering Compliance, Security and Vulnerability workflows.
NOTE: This is a US Based Role
What you'll do:
- Lead the UX process and workflow and work closely with a cross-functional team to build designs.
- Produce high-quality creative solutions to complex problems.
- Research competitor and non-competitor products to identify design improvements.
- Create clear user flows, wireframes, and prototypes for user interfaces.
- Plan and lead design sessions to generate ideas or feedback both remote and in-person.
- Partner closely with UI developers on a day-to-day basis to create designs.
- Work at both a detailed design level and a strategic level to influence the product roadmap.
What you must have:
- 3+ years of work experience as a UX designer at a software company (preferably cyber security or networking).
- Demonstrated experience in end-to-end user experience processes and workflows, including user journeys, task analysis, information architecture, wireframing, prototyping, and evaluative research methods.
- Exceptional use of design artifacts to effectively build alignment, communicate ideas, and deliver an experience.
- Experience delivering large-scale customer facing design projects, with requirements from a variety of stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of interaction patterns, accessibility, and best practices for user interface design.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of the cybersecurity industry
Uptycs builds best-in-class cloud security products that leverage lightweight tools, built on open source software, to collect everything that can help detect, understand, and mitigate a wide variety of security problems. We run on laptops and cloud workloads, monitor Kubernetes and serverless containers, analyze AWS/GCP/Azure configuration and CloudTrail events, you name it. We feed it into a cloud-based security analytics platform that provides comprehensive visibility, threat detection, posture management, remediation, vulnerability management and compliance tracking. We analyze petabytes of data, process millions of events per second, and run a control plane that enables continuous scanning for vulnerabilities, misconfigurations, and APT malware on all major cloud providers and hundreds of thousands of macOS, Linux, and Windows endpoints.
Uptycs enables security professionals at companies such as Comcast, Flexport and Lookout to quickly prioritize, investigate, and respond to potential threats across a company's entire attack surface.
Uptycs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Uptycs is a progressive and open-minded workplace where we do not tolerate discrimination or harassment in any form. If you are smart, passionate and good at what you do, come as you are.