Chargebee (501+ Employees, 192% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Chargebee is seeking an innovative, creative leader to build, scale, and own a memorable, unified, and differentiated brand. As Chargebee expands its focus into new markets and segments, you will help evolve and activate a brand that is in the midst of creating a new category. You will partner closely with the product, sales, customer success, and executive teams to ensure every touchpoint along the buyer’s journey feels like a cohesive reinforcement of the Chargebee brand story and objectives.
You will be an influential voice at the table for the company brand. You will lead and inspire a talented team of creatives, strategists and animators to guide the creative process from concept to completion and ensure visual communication and brand standards are met on all Chargebee brand projects that span: Graphic design, web design, UI/UX, product design, video production, email campaigns, social media, events, paid media and sales/ marketing collateral. You will drive some of the most visible and influential aspects of Chargebee marketing, including brand advertising, visual and verbal branding, and managing relationships with creative and ad agencies. In addition to other marketing functions, you will partner with senior leadership and HR to enable all Chargebee marketers and employees to express the Chargebee brand effectively.
- Lead and guide the team on global modern brand refresh
- Build the foundation for a scalable and differentiated brand, including the creation and enforcement of brand guidelines. This includes logo identity, voice, language choice, understanding global audiences, photo and imagery guidelines across all surfaces – social media, website, Sales materials, events, digital advertising.
- Manage key vendor relationships (e.g., creative, media and research agencies) to ensure strategic impact and high ROI
- Direct the creation of creative asset libraries and templates. Connect product, brand & experience and sales initiatives through identity design, messaging, web and event design projects. -> Think cross-functional
- Employee brand – ideation and execution Support cultural change and efforts to enhance corporate reputation. This includes in office activation for all global offices
- Influence corporate messaging and positioning. Support the company’s efforts to redefine and establish a new category
- Marketing leadership
- Act as evangelist for Chargebee brand including why it matters to each and every employee
- Report to CMO and be expected to inject brand POV in team planning, meeting OKRs.
- Participate in quarterly and annual strategic planning cycles to establish Marketing priorities for business outcomes and investment
- Manage and grow existing team of creative directors, art directors and production designers
- Invest in creating a healthy and inclusive culture, including performance management, professional development, succession planning, All Hands, QBRs, celebrations, team bonding
- 10+ years of marketing leadership experience, with an emphasis on brand, content and campaign development
- Proven success in developing brands – from positioning, to messaging strategy to execution. for B2B and B2C brands. Advertising and/or Digital Agency Experience an added plus, preferably working in hypergrowth environments
- Deep understanding of, and experience with, digital brand development in a B2B environment (design, messaging)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hands-on, roll-up-your-sleeves, style – willing to dive in and do it yourself
- Experience managing large projects on tight deadlines with distributed teams
- Outstanding leadership skills, passion for L&D, and ability to build high performing teams
- Ability and willingness to ruthlessly reprioritize as needed
- Communications expert using a variety of media and channels
- Ability to establish trusting relationships with key executives
We are Globally Local
With a diverse team across four continents, and customers in over 60 countries, you get to work closely with a global perspective right from your own neighborhood.
We value Curiosity
We believe the next great idea might just be around the corner. Perhaps it’s that random thought you had ten minutes ago. We believe in creating an ecosystem that fosters a desire to seek out hard questions, and then figure out answers to them.
Customer! Customer! Customer!
Everything we do is driven towards enabling our customers’ growth. This means no matter what you do, you will always be adding real value to a real business problem. It’s a lot of responsibility, but also a lot of fun.
Want to know what it means to work for a company that genuinely cares about you? Check out just a few of the benefits we give our employees:
- Unlimited PTO
- First Friday of every month off
- Annual 2 week sabbatical
- 4% 401k Match
- We pay for your medical, dental & vision premiums (on a $0 deductible plan)
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
- If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
- If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
- If you can bring empathy to problem solving.