Paubox (11-50 Employees, 200% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Seamless encryption for HIPAA compliant email.
Paubox is a San Francisco-based B2B startup ranked #775 on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing privately-owned companies and is also a market leader in HIPAA compliant email. Paubox provides secure communication for modern healthcare.
We are a series A company with over 3,500 customers that leverages customer feedback to build innovative email security solutions that our customers love. Our patented email security features protect healthcare organizations from internal and external cybersecurity threats, all with an unwavering focus on ease of use, security, and reliability.
Paubox values its people and gives them ample opportunities to learn, evolve and grow.
Our Vice President of Marketing owns the strategy and tactics that accelerate our growth. This position drives all marketing initiatives, including demand generation, data & analytics, digital, brand, events, content, and email.
This role reports directly to our CEO and requires a very hands-on individual who can lead AND execute while building the marketing team. As our Vice President of Marketing, you will be responsible for building a data-driven, high-performance marketing function that delivers consistent, capital-efficient results.
Success will be measured by your ability to drive measurable improvements in overall reach, engagement, lead generation, pipeline creation, trials and conversion rate optimization.
The ideal candidate has been a senior leader in marketing and has “been there, done that” at a company at our stage. You are a doer, not just a manager, who can meld strategy with execution as part of a small, but growing marketing team.
This position is fully remote, but you must be located and authorized to work in the U.S.
Your day to day includes
- Define overall marketing strategy and lead its implementation
- Own budgets, plans, programs, vendor relationships, tech stack, and KPIs across all marketing disciplines—brand, messaging digital, demand gen, customer, product, channel, and sales enablement
- Collaborate with leadership, sales, customer success, engineering, and product to drive revenue growth
- Manage the marketing technology stack to ensure seamless data collection, attribution, and performance analysis
- Build a team and foster a culture consistent with our brand and core values
- Drive consistent increases in leading indicators and revenue performance as measured by marketing-contribution to pipeline and revenue
Must have skills
- High-growth B2B SaaS start-up experience
- 7+ years experience
- 5+ years in a marketing leadership role, with experience hiring and managing high-performing teams
- Firm grasp of Finance as it relates to Marketing
- Demonstrable success creating a growth strategy and driving measurable results, including owning a revenue and pipeline number
- Passion for data-driven marketing
- Strong working knowledge of marketing technology—Hubspot, Salesforce, Outreach, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in healthcare or cybersecurity industries
What you will experience at Paubox
- Paubox is a customer-driven organization. We foster an environment of diversity, inclusion, teamwork, and excellence.
- Our culture is driven by the Paubox Foundations which are the principles and values we embody as an organization. You will be a great fit if these foundations resonate with you.
Why work at Paubox?
- We have a strong identity and culture
- Health care benefits, including dental and vision
- 401(k) savings plan
- Combined 28 days of paid time-off, in addition to holidays
- Stock options as an early employee
- Apple work laptop provided
- $500/quarter stipend for professional development
- Opportunity to grow within the company as Paubox continues to grow
Paubox is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse workforce and creating a welcoming and inclusive environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds