UiPath (501+ Employees, 61% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
The Vice President, Web Strategy & Management will be the owner of our marketing web ecosystem including UiPath.com and associated properties, which are the face of our brand to the world, and our primary channel for lead generation. They will forecast and set web budgets, KPIs and roadmap in a rapidly growing and changing environment. They will be responsible for leading a team that designs, builds, and runs our marketing public website (uipath.com), and that will govern other web properties; ensures the web needs of our products and business units are met; drives growth through MQLs/SQLs; and translates our brand into a best-in-class prospect and customer experience.
Note: Preference for someone based in New York but other locations in the Eastern Time Zone will be considered.
What you'll do at UiPath
- Develop and champion a compelling web ecosystem vision, strategy, and roadmap in support of the UiPath business goals and objectives, drive its execution, and measure results.
- Define, articulate, and manage web requirements through a cross-functional team, ensuring effective communication with all stakeholders
- Lead data-driven web strategies that effectively engage prospects and customers, while creating scalable solutions, showcasing our brand, and anticipating future customer needs
- Partner with the Brand studio and brand strategy to ensure that the experience of our brand to the world on our web properties is true to UiPath.
- Set quarterly and yearly goals that ladder up to business objectives, driving both short-term and long-term prioritization
- Collaborate with technology and data teams on new technologies and capabilities that enable personalization and conversion strategies at scale
- Liaise with Product, Marketing, and go-to-market directors to increase customer satisfaction through cohesive strategies
- Develop a collaborative working relationship between web/brand, field marketing/demand gen, and dev teams and other cross functional team in a global environment
- Focus on directly impacting the business, with the support of highly collaborative partners and a small, highly engaged team under your leadership
- Identify, select vendors, and manage relationships with agencies, technology platforms, etc.
What you'll bring to the team
- At least 15 years of experience in Digital Marketing with a primary focus on managing websites and B2B teams in tech companies
- 20+ years overall working experience with degree in Marketing, Business or similar discipline
- Deep understanding of brand and brand marketing and how that can be translated and embodied into web experiences.
- Proven success growing website leads through CRO, SEO, content, and journey-based strategies
- Experience creating journeys and driving lead generation through software free trial offers
- Understanding of demand generation strategies and lead flow/lead capture as it involves the website
- Expert-level knowledge in selecting, activating, and orchestrating typical website tech stack technologies, including headless CMS, analytics, SSO and best practices for integration of other marketing technologies to support the brand and company growth
- Ability to effectively forecast and manage budget and web performance against KPIs
- Exceptional organizational and leadership skills, including the ability to multi-task and lead many ongoing initiatives
- Resourceful, inquisitive, and enjoy problem-solving in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Proven track record to deliver on assigned responsibilities through pursuing excellence, outstanding attention to detail, and using interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities and work with ambiguity
- A standout teammate who builds positive relationships and collaborates across multiple levels of a globally diverse organization, including external vendors
- Strong ability to manage and coach a team of varying experience levels, providing inspiration and motivation.
- Encourage a positive work environment and culture for all employees
- Embodiment of UiPath cultural values: fast, bold, immerse, and humble