Galileo (201-500 Employees, 135% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Traditional health care is broken. Galileo is here to fix it. We’re a rapidly growing health startup that combines intuitive design and clinical expertise to deliver affordable, quality care for all.
Galileans, as we like to call ourselves, are dedicated to flipping the traditional health care model into a modern solution for today—and beyond. Our empathetic, mission-driven culture puts our patients first, celebrates creative problem solving, and moves quickly to build great products. Our teams work collaboratively, so there’s plenty of day-to-day interaction. We believe in a hybrid, flexible working environment and have team members across the U.S. and the UK.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Virtual Support Team Manager will lead a team of specialists focused on clinical and non-clinical tasks, orders, and data management in pursuit of the best patient care. You will drive task and process management across Salesforce, EMR, phone, and scheduling tools with the goal of reducing complexities and driving results. Reporting to the Director of Operations, you’ll be responsible for driving team and company objectives in partnership with leaders across the Delivery business.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the Virtual Support Team, including documentation and training
- Create effective service-oriented policies around administrative and social work tasks
- Streamline system processes and develop reporting to raise efficiencies and productivity
- Maintain accurate records and patient documentation
- Manage a team of specialists and build a positive, collaborative, results-oriented culture
- Handle patient, vendor, and 3rd party escalations when needed from the team
- Hold admin controls for main Delivery supporting systems and their vendor relations
- Establish a culture of accountability, transparency, and learning
We would love to hear from you if you have the following or equivalent experience:
- Demonstrated ability to develop a team of specialists and lead by influence with Delivery leader partners to meet critical goals
- Experience managing vendor relationships, preferably through workflow changes, as well as establishing and rolling out relevant processes and training
- Expert understanding of task and project management tools to guide the team and to report on results, preferably in a fast-paced operations setting
- Track record of operating effectively and comfortably within ambiguity, making the most of the tools available
- Able to keep teams focused and thrive in an environment with a high degree of change and competing priorities
- Makes sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems
- Strong analytical, verbal, and written communication skills including executive level communication
HOW WE HIRE
Galileo is committed to hiring the best team possible to build health care that works for everyone. We value a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds—including, but not limited to—race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, and veteran status. Galileo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with a qualifying disability or conflict with a sincerely held religious belief, unless doing so would cause an undue hardship or fail to eliminate a direct threat.