TransUnion (501+ Employees, 16% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
TransUnion’s Job Applicant Privacy Notice
What We’ll Bring:
The Tenant and Employment (T&E) Voice Office Operations Representative is responsible answering inbound phone calls for all T & E products. The Voice Operations Rep will support both customers and consumers who use T&E services to screen individuals for rental housing and employment opportunities.
Please note that this position includes a 24 Hour shift (Night shift) and Public Holidays.
What You’ll Bring:
- Maintains a consistent high level of knowledge regarding T&E products, services, and tools.
- Understands and consistently demonstrates knowledge of specific T&E business processes when performing all voice operations work.
- Maintains a solid understanding of U.S. credit/financial principles along with knowledge of U.S. criminal justice system/criminal background report and U.S. rental housing system/housing report (eviction) concepts.
- Adheres to established processes and procedures when responding to support phone calls.
- Works with QA and team lead to improve individual performance based on feedback and coaching to ensure high quality work product is delivered to T&E customers and consumers.
- Manages individual performance for aux time usage and adherence to schedules.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Impact You’ll Make:
- 1-3 years of experience in an operations job role, including inbound voice customer care/support.
- Moderate skills in Microsoft applications
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated and a self-starter.
- Demonstrate attention to detail in all work completed.
- Proactively works to improve knowledge and adherence to company processes and procedures.
- Collaborates well with others in a team-oriented work environment.
- Adapts well to change and can adjust priorities as needed.
- Displays time management skills.
TransUnion Job Title
Rep I, Consumer Operations Support