Sherpany AG / Sherpany (51-200 Employees, 20% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Sherpany is a mission-led company dedicated to helping create a world where teams lead together and every meeting counts with its state of the art meeting management tool. Every day, we support thousands of leaders at multinational enterprises and other large organizations in preparing and conducting their most important gatherings. Our work helps teams cooperate and collaborate more effectively, inspire each other and ultimately thrive. And we want to enable more of this.
In your role as VP of Customer Success you take care of the Customer Success department (16 people in total; 5 direct reports) and carry the overall responsibility of onboarding, educating, supporting, growing, and retaining our customers. As part of the management, you also play a vital role in the company strategy and the overall management of the company. Here are some of the responsibilities the position withholds:
- Drive customer success outcomes by maintaining high logo retention, expanding our revenue through up-sell and drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability.
- Define and optimize customer lifecycle. You map the customer journey, identify opportunities for continuous improvement and learn from best practices in the industry.
- Scale and automate customer success activities without losing proximity to customers within the processes of Onboarding, Training, Customer Support, Expansion etc.
- Measure the effectiveness of customer success by defining operational metrics for the team and performing regular funnel reviews with them. You present a subset of metrics to the executive team, company and the board.
- Lead a world-class customer success team. For this, you recruit and onboard new team members, foster collaboration within the team and across the customer lifecycle and encourage continuous learning.
- Work closely with other departments (Product, Marketing, Finance, etc.) to ensure alignment about product roadmap, marketing activities, forecasting and many more.
- You have 5+ years experience in leading customer-facing organizations, ideally combined with sales experience.
- You have the ability to manage and influence through persuasion, negotiation and consensus-building.
- You have a strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth.
- You bring a deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models.
- You have an analytical and process-oriented mindset and desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- You are an excellent communicator with sound presentation skills; fluent in German is a Must.
What you’ll love about us:
We offer you a varied range of responsibilities and opportunities in an area that strikes a chord with the markets and becomes ever more important with increasing digitalization and the dissemination of Cloud/SaaS solutions.
- You are part of an international company with a flat hierarchy, in which you can take lot of responsibility and your ideas are always welcome.
- In order to maintain your work-life balance we offer flexible working hours, home office and/or remote-working.
- Your personal and professional development is important to us which is why we offer financial support for further education, training etc.
- We work with modern Apple products.
- Last but not least: Our corporate culture means a lot to us, which is why we organize regular team events and cultivate a value-driven cooperation.
Our recruiting process:
- Send your online application
- E-meet our Talent Acquisition Specialist (1h)
- Get to know our CEO & Chief Growth Officer (1,5h)
- Solve a job-related task (2-3 hours on your own time)
- Get to know the team and and the position (half-day, remote)
Looking forward to having you in our team soon!