Splunk (501+ Employees, 28% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
As the Vice President of Global Field Marketing, you will lead a talented team of Field Marketing professionals to bring to market our multi-channel campaign strategy across all regions. The qualified candidate will be a driven and engaged senior leader with a successful track record of building and leading field marketing at scale for B2B SaaS companies.
In this role, you will be responsible for planning field marketing activities globally, including the strategy and execution of marketing programs that drive awareness, engagement and (most importantly) pipeline. Programs include Splunk-led events, regional sponsorships, executive events, hands-on workshops, ABM and more, to showcase customer success and demonstrate the value of Splunk to support new customer acquisition and account expansion.
You will own the pipeline target for the Marketing organization and therefore must have a strong track record for strategic planning, field and program marketing execution, and highly effective partnership with Sales leaders.
The position is US based (remote) and is a fantastic opportunity for an energetic and creative leader to join a fast-growing, dynamic and market-leading enterprise technology company.
- Develop and execute the multi-channel go to market strategy across all regions to achieve our awareness, engagement and pipeline generation goals.
- Build highly effective partnerships with Sales leaders to develop regionally impactful field marketing plans that align with their local business priorities and goals.
- Collaborate with other regional marketing teams – partner marketing, integrated marketing, product marketing, digital, web, nurture, social media, PR, customer advocacy, and corporate marketing, to integrate field marketing programs into the customer journey.
- Lead and execute integrated marketing programs to drive pipeline generation and awareness with customers and prospects. Programs include Splunk-led events, regional sponsorships, executive events, hands-on workshops, ABM and more, to showcase customer success and demonstrate the value of Splunk to support new customer acquisition and account expansion.
- Own the design, development and delivery of regional marketing programs to achieve marketing pipeline goals.
- Provide inputs to global marketing functions (e.g. web, global events, customer marketing, campaigns, product marketing) to agree on priorities for the region and support execution of those programs.
- Manage and track regional marketing budgets across all theaters.
- Responsible for metrics, reporting, and communication of results.
- 15+ years of experience driving global field marketing strategy for B2B SaaS companies, preferably in the security space
- Deep experience and demonstrated success in all multi-channel areas including ABM, email marketing, paid advertising, content marketing, web optimization, webinars, etc.
- Experience managing 8-figure campaign budgets and accountability for hundreds of millions in pipeline generation
- Proven track record of delivering and accelerating business results through execution of successful marketing programs as well as effectively managing large diverse teams and senior internal stakeholders
- You possess great interpersonal skills and are a strong communicator
- You have strong analytical skills and you can break down complex problems
- Comfortable in the details as you are in the strategy
- Possess a solution-oriented mindset and have a bias for action
- Be growth minded, always looking for ways to drive acquisition and funnel optimization
- Ability to demonstrate empathy and balance looking after the team in a fast-moving environment
Location: Open to US/Canada Remote
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.