CircleCI (501+ Employees, 94% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
You will drive efforts leading teams in closing new business and growing existing accounts, mentoring to up-level our selling motion, and taking part in developing pipeline and generating programs. You will work closely with the global VP of Sales, our sales strategy team, and partner with Marketing, Customer Success, and Solutions Engineering on targeting and value proposition to expand on a sales formula for success. A strong desire to learn, problem-solve and take a data-driven approach to the job is key to success in this role. The ideal candidate will thrive while leading in a dynamic, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
This role reports directly to the Global VP of Sales.
What you’ll do:
The Regional VP of EMEA Sales is responsible for
Building High-Performance Teams: Work closely with Recruiting to attract and hire a curious, hard-working, collaborative sales organization that will continue to achieve sustained 80%+ annual growth in future years.
- Sales Enablement: Coaching, and Mentoring: Grow and develop the next layer of sales leaders through active listening, constructive feedback, and recognition of potential and accomplishments.
- Sales Leadership: Act as a leader who demonstrates living our values, actively participates in deals, provides mentorship, and conveys a compelling, long-term vision that inspires your teams to action.
- Data-led Decision-Making: Approach strategy discussions, customer feedback, operational reviews, and all forms of the sales planning and forecasting through a data-informed lens.
- Business Collaboration: As part of Circle CI’s extended leadership team, you’ll work collaboratively with the rest of the company to guide strategy and execution to achieve company-wide success. Demonstration of deep understanding and empathy for other perspectives is critical.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years Sales Management experience in SaaS, Software or Cloud industry, leading Sales teams in selling to Enterprise and the Mid – Market segments
- Success in selling B2B cloud software, with an emphasis on growing existing logos.
- Consistently delivering against aggressive revenue targets
- A coach, a mentor a true business leader in the field
- A proven track record of accurate forecasting
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation communication skills
- Partnered with Marketing, Operations, and Customer Success to define and enable an end-to-end process that accelerates sales velocity and customer growth.
- Collaborated with and guided Product leaders in prioritizing the right product outcomes for both short-term success and long-term growth goals.
- An ability to clearly articulate business problem statements from an objective, data-backed perspective to find solutions that work for all parties
- Prioritize company objectives and meet aggressive deadlines
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools – processing more than 1 million builds a day – CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by Base10, Greenspring Associates, Eleven Prime, IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Baseline Ventures, Threshold Ventures, Scale Venture Partners, Owl Rock Capital, Next Equity Partners, Heavybit and Harrison Metal Capital.
CircleCI is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.