Analog (11-50 Employees, 1,000%+ 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Analog is building a true Layer-0 blockchain network that ushers in the omnichain future, secured with the Proof-of-Time consensus mechanism.
Backed by world-class investors, our vision is to facilitate the seamless communication of time data (events) between decentralized applications across different chains.
About the role
- Participate in the design and implementation of novel consensus mechanisms
- Participate in the design and development of network onboarding tools
- Lead the design and development of interpreted WASM SDK(Metaprogramming), code injection, WASM runtime security and optimization.
- Address and collaborate to resolve WASM limitations.
- Collaborate and supervise the development of WASM-powered infrastructure.
- Mentor fellow peers and assist code reviews
- Engage with our open source community
- 5+ years of experience in Computer Science, preferably low level
- Minimum 3+ years of development experience in WebAssembly with Rust, particularly writing high-performance, high-security code in production environments
- Must have understanding of Ethereum, Polkadot, Cosmos or other blockchain technologies with smart contract capabilities
- Proficient in WASM execution engines such as Wasmer, WasmEdge and Wasmtime
- Must have an in-depth understanding of LLVM/WASM VMs
- Must have an in-depth understanding of WASM internals, execution efficiency, resource optimizations and interpreted WASM (Metaprogramming)
- Must have a history of contributing to various open-source projects
- Must have an interest in decentralized technology and Web3
- Must be able to integrate well into a remote working culture
- Must be able to set priorities and achieve goals in a timely fashion while working effectively with colleagues
- Highly competitive salary and token compensation with huge growth potential
- Be a founding engineer of one of the most innovative protocols to exist in blockchain
- Supercharge your career in Web3 – the future of the internet
- Work closely with team members who have a wide breadth of experience from some of the leading tech companies in the world
- Flexible working hours and working environment
Analog fosters an inclusive work environment that doesn’t tolerate unjust discrimination against race, religion, gender, disability, age or other qualities. We encourage anyone from around the world to apply as long as they meet the job requirements!