Seller Interactive / Outgive Inc (51-200 Employees, 143% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We offer full-service Amazon account management, specialized in helping brands dominate on the Amazon marketplace.
Now Hiring: Remote Web Developer Team Leader
Tired of commuting long hours to and from work every day? Have you always thought about working remotely but are worried about the loss of social engagement with your coworkers? How about if you can get the best of both worlds? When you join our team, you get to collaborate and enjoy that sense of belonging and community while working from the comfort of your own home.
Who We Are
We promise you haven’t worked with anyone else like us before! We are Outgive Inc (also known as Seller Interactive), a Toronto-based company that started in 2013 specializing in e-commerce & digital marketing. We’re a global team of 250+ A-players working on various brands and initiatives with specialized skills not limited but including web developers, copywriters, graphic designers, logistics managers, account managers, customer service, SEO experts, video editors, digital marketers, marketplace specialists, ad specialists, etc.
In our never-ending pursuit to continue to achieve synergistic projects in digital marketing and e-commerce, we constantly expand and enlarge our brands to achieve new milestones of success.
Our company isn’t just about profits, it’s built around the community. We want you to enjoy doing what you do best, and we give you the autonomy and support to do it in a way that works for everyone—our customers/clients, the company, and you.
Our 4Gs – Grit, Growth, Greatness, and Gratitude – our company values are what drives all of us here to keep growing and learning. We live these 4 core values not just at work, but in our personal lives as well.
Why Work With Us? What’s In It For You?
- 100% remote work, no commute!
- Full exposure and training in your field while having the autonomy to unleash your skills
- Fun and empowering working environment
- Career and character growth opportunities
- Stable job opportunity
- Open communication
- Access to Company Apps and Tools that are effective for Productivity, Communication and Collaboration (Remote work can be easy-peasy with these tools! *wink*)
- Flexible time (Applicable to some roles only)
- On-time payment every bi-weekly. Your salary will be transferred directly to your local bank account. (No fee will be deducted from you.
- We cover it so you can receive your exact payment to your local bank account)
Day To Day Responsibilities
- Leading team meetings, checking in with Junior Web Developers, and support them as required.
- Working on the actual development and coding of projects.
- Presenting updates, make recommendations, and working in cross-functional teams (UI/UX designers, project managers, management, etc).
- Implementing architecture and strategy.
- Facilitating conversations with the team that search for the best possible web development solutions and how to implement them.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in web development
- Experience working on “production-grade applications”, so should have proven experience creating something that has already been deployed and has users
- Team leader/management experience is not required, but this person should be willing to take on that aspect of this role
- Should be proficient in Node.js, React, PostgreSQL, DevOps, AWS, Azure
Not required, but would be a great asset to your application:
- eCommerce experience
- Project management experience
WORK HOURS: Monday – Friday 10 AM-2 PM EST, with the remaining 4 hours of your shift flexible
Any questions or concerns? Reach out to us to the following platforms: