Mailchimp (501+ Employees, 17% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
We are looking for a data-driven, strategic Marketing Manager who will be responsible for helping to lead innovation and optimization of our global website for acquisition. This role will help lead cross-functional teams to build scalable web templates, playbooks and governance, using quantitative and qualitative data to inform hypotheses and recommendations. This will include developing a deep understanding of global paid and organic traffic patterns for Mailchimp prospects, our product line up and dependencies, and levers that convert free customers to paid.
What you’ll do here:
- Help lead web cross-functional team (Product, Design, Engineering, Analytics, CX) to revolutionize our website to meet and exceed our global free and paid conversion goals
- Partner closely with the larger Web Marketing team to understand campaign, traffic, and pricing trends, requirements and optimizations to build best practices across the customer journey
- Collaborate with the rest of Acquisition Marketing team (Paid Media, SEO) and Campaign teams to understand global traffic trends and build experiences that support campaign KPIs
- Work with Product Marketing, Campaign, UX and Content Strategy teams to build requirements for modules and templates to best merchandise and sell products and solutions for a variety of segments and audiences
- Work with Analytics team to compile weekly business reviews and insights on prospect web behavior, and make recommendations for optimizations and experience changes
- Partner closely with Product Management and Web Ops to build short and long-term roadmaps to deliver on business and customer goals
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have 5+ years experience in B2SMB or B2C marketing, especially web focused, in the Martech, SaaS, cloud or mobile technology industries; CMS (Content Management System) experience a plus
- Proven ability to create requirements and actionable updates from analytics and insights
- Proven experience in merchandising and optimizations on B2C and/or B2B websites; experience in large scale website builds a plus
- Ability to craft business cases to influence and advocate with different cross-functional partners
- Proven ability to meet financial goals using growth and experimentation tactics
- Experience working with and influencing product development teams and product roadmaps, and functions like product management, engineering and UX design
- Experienced marketer that understands how to use the full marketing toolkit
- Ability to educate, communicate, and influence team members at various levels within the organization
- Prefer experience in the technology space; SaaS and eCommerce industries is a plus.
- Proficient in Web Analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Excellent project management skills and ability to align efforts across multiple department
- Self starter that is comfortable initiating and leading efforts, projects and programs
- You thrive when building something new – rather than running from ambiguity, you embrace it as an opportunity
At Mailchimp, we understand that experience comes in many forms. We don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them, support them, and hire peeps from a wide variety of backgrounds because it makes our company stronger. We’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team – so if your experience aligns with what we’re looking for (even if you don’t check every single box), please consider applying!
Mailchimp is an all-in-one marketing platform for growing businesses. Mailchimp empowers millions of customers around the world to start and grow their businesses with world-class marketing technology, award-winning customer support, and inspiring content. Millions of businesses and individuals—from community organizations to Fortune 100 companies—trust Mailchimp to help them connect with their audience with the right message, at the right time, in the right place.
Founded in 2001 and based in Atlanta with offices in Brooklyn, Oakland, Vancouver, London, and Santa Monica, Mailchimp has 1,200+ employees. Through Intuit, we offer employees competitive compensation, best in class perks and benefits. We hire collaborative, customer obsessed, problem solvers and give you ample opportunity to grow and succeed. Find Mailchimp on social.
Vaccination Policy: We are requiring that employees who come onsite be vaccinated. Unless prohibited by applicable law, full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for any position at Mailchimp/Intuit that necessitates coming onsite and/or in-person business activity. Qualified applicants who wold like to request an accommodation (exception) on the basis of a qualifying medical condition/disability or sincerely-held religious belief should contact [email protected].
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender (including gender expression and gender identity), sexual orientation, age, weight, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other factor protected by federal, state or local law. Mailchimp also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories, and complies with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.