Braintrust (201-500 Employees, 255% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Braintrust is the first decentralized Web3 talent network that connects skilled, vetted knowledge workers with the world’s leading companies. The community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it, ensuring the network always serves the needs of its users, instead of a centrally-controlled corporation. And because the community of knowledge workers and contributors earns ownership and control of Braintrust through its native BTRST token for their contributions to the network and its growth, new Talent and jobs have participated in the network at record speeds.
Braintrust has over 700,000+ community members, with knowledge workers and project contributors across the world. Braintrust is trusted by hundreds of Fortune 1000 global enterprises including Nestlé, Porsche, Atlassian, Goldman Sachs, and Nike. For more information, visit: www.braintrust.com.
BTRST is available on Coinbase.com and in the Coinbase Android and iOS apps. Coinbase customers can trade, send, receive, or store BTRST in most Coinbase-supported regions. For more information on Braintrust and the BTRST token, read the “Braintrust: The Decentralized Talent Network” whitepaper.
- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C – see notes below)
- LOCATION: United States only – Remote
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $50 – $57/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week
Candidates cannot live/work in: Alabama, Alaska, DC, Hawaii, Iowa, Maine, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota, West Virginia, Vermont, Wyoming
The Web UX Researcher is responsible for designing and delivering highly impactful & robust research practices and the generation of insights that guide the creation and optimization of highly compelling, useful, and engaging web experiences. This role sits within the Marketing Strategy & Analytics team and collaborates with peers to inform overall site development and optimization, establish best practices, develop operational processes, and help to advocate for users’ needs across the business.
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. T. In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with designers, web development, and business groups to identify research roadmap activities to support product and site experience releases and future concepts for exploration
- Plan and conduct research using the online platform, including project scoping, developing test flow, moderation (as required), data analysis, reporting, and team communication
- Experience in both generative and evaluative user research using qualitative and quantitative methods (e.,g., one-on-one interviews, user testing, surveys, diary studies)
- Define, screen, and schedule research participants for in-person (once we are all back in the office) and virtual usability testing.
- Provide clear, compelling, and actionable insights and recommendations to the web design team to improve experiences at all stages of the design process, including early wireframe, prototype, and live websites
- Serve as the voice of the user, advocating for their needs and expectations to the wider team
- Contribute to a set of shared artifacts such as Personas, Journey Maps, Metrics, and Research processes, which serve the broader team
- Understand Design thinking and apply appropriate techniques to develop approaches and recommendations that improve our digital experiences.
- With the help of your manager and product leadership, effectively prioritize your research efforts across stage groups. Align with Product teams while considering impact, the goals of your stage groups, the broader product vision, and company objectives.
- User Research
- Usability Testing
- User Interviews
What you’ll be working on
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and experience to our team:
- 4+ years of UX Research experience guiding design teams on usability best practices based on proven industry research and standards
- Experience with one of the top user testing platforms or equivalent experience
- Experience in researching and testing products and transactional experiences in an ongoing and rapid release cycle
- Experience developing research goals for product usability
- Experience working on consumer and B2B digital properties
Tagged as: >100% 2 Yr Employee Growth, 201-500 Employees, Hide US-Only Jobs, Venture Funded