Multis (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We believe crypto is the future of business, and that the wave of new web3 organizations and DAOs formed today will be an increasing share of our economy. Our insight is simple: as these organizations scale and become the new business norm, they need crypto-native solutions to help them with basic financial operations, so they can focus on their business.
The current state of financial tooling is appalling. It’s still insanely hard to make crypto transactions, monitor cashflows, or simply swap crypto with USD and EUR. These organizations have no control nor visibility over their crypto finances — they know things will fall apart.
So we created Multis. Our mission is to build the financial backbone of web3 organizations and empower them to build a better Web.
Today, Multis is an all-in-one crypto management app designed to help web3 organizations feel confident and in control of their crypto finances. We help them automate payments in crypto and USD, monitor cashflows in real time and close their books 5x faster.
What’s so special about engineering at Multis?
Multis engineering is working at the cutting edge of FinTech, Blockchain, and Web3 technologies with incredible challenges ahead, that includes supporting multiple blockchain networks, integrating with financial and banking third-party APIs, and transitioning parts of our stack to NodeJS.
You will be part of a small development team at an early-stage startup in a fast-moving industry with a focus on delivery speed, high work standards, and team spirit!
Our engineering principles?
- Customer-obsession: Our #1 priority is to support our users, listen and commit to them to build a strong product they can trust to navigate through the crypto uncharted territories.
- Pragmatism: Blockchain is a fast-moving environment. We embrace change and navigate this world in the most realistic and practical way possible.
- Ownership: We trust by default, value initiatives, and encourage open communication. Every team member is responsible for leading, delivering, and reporting features end-to-end.
What You’ll Do
As a software engineer at Multis, you will work with our Product and Design team to define the outcomes and success metrics for the next features prioritized in the roadmap. You will own the build from front-to-back and start-to-finish, designing with security and quality in a timely manner to continuously push to deliver value to our users.
More concretely, you will have the opportunity to work and leave your mark on existing and new functionalities across the application:
- Integrate, via our Banking partner, a business USD account, plugged with a crypto exchange to allow organizations to swap between USD and Cryptos
- Participate in the constant improvement of our analytics layer, collecting more on-chain and off-chain data across multiple Blockchain and services.
- Expand our payment system to Layer2 and alternative Layer1 and integrate selected DeFi protocols into the app
- Ensure every component can scale over time
What You Need
- Based in Europe (+/- CET 2 hrs)
- 2+ years of experience as a full-stack engineer in the crypto or fintech space within an early-stage startup
- Ability to turn business and product ideas into engineering solutions
- Experience shipping fast, high-quality products and features
- Ability to improvise, lead and develop creative solutions when common approaches fail.
- Strong value of pragmatism over idealism in times of uncertainty.
- Proactivity and ability to own and deliver epics in autonomy
- Strong appetite and drive to go the extra mile
Nice to haves
- Experience with the framework NestJS
- Passionate about all things blockchain, crypto, and DeFi
- Previous remote experience
What we offer
- Challenging work experience building next-gen financial services with a frontier tech
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- Unique access to the Sequoia Capital, Y Combinator, and eFounders networks
- Competitive package (incl. equity + tokens)
- Full remote friendly
- HQ in Paris downtown (75010)
- Team off-sites every 3 months (the last one was in Cassis)
- Possibility to get part of your salary in crypto
❤️ What our team loves the most about Multis
- Aurélien, Product Designer: our high requirements in terms of UX compared to Web3 standards, with an actual user-centric culture
- Valens, Ops: the opportunity to grow along with the company and work closely with Thibaut (CEO)
- Milos, Fullstack Engineer: the chance to learn a lot from the cool engineers he’s working with
- Simon, Product Manager: how much he has learned about crypto/DeFi
- Manon, Talent Manager: the fact she felt at home right from the start with the team and a culture that emphasizes care
- Screening call with Manon, Talent Manager (30min)
- In-depth interview with Grégoire, CTO (1h)
- Technical test at home (3-4h)
- Test pair review with two members of the tech team (1h)
- Vision interview with Thibaut, CEO (30min)
- Reference call
This process tends to take 2-3 weeks max, but we’re happy to adapt to your specific needs.