"Our Hometown, Inc" (1-10 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Our-Hometown is looking for a Junior Full Stack software engineer to join our small team. Our mission is to make local papers competitive with a bespoke set of tools to cater to their unique needs.
- Developing and maintaining in-house WordPress plugins and themes.
- Developing and maintaining mobile ionic applications for iOS and Android.
- Handling third-tier customer support tickets.
- Must reside in the United States
- PHP experience
- WordPress plugin and theme development experience
- Some Linux command-line/scripting experience
- High-speed internet
- Good communication skills
Nice to have:
- C++ experience
- Angular / ReactJS experience
- Git experience
- AWS experience
- Home office
- CSS experience
- Python / Machine Learning
Salary based on experience, with regular performance-based raises and/or bonuses.