Healthfirst (501+ Employees, 13% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
The Workforce Management Forward Planning Analyst is responsible for the daily efforts to provide a great Trailblazer experience. Key functional responsibility includes the ability to ensure strategic goals are met through forecast modeling, capacity planning, collaboration and effective communication. This position is responsible for long-term, short-term and intra-day contact volume, productivity, and capacity forecasts while providing leadership with risk mitigation plans. This role will also be responsible for creating staffing plans and schedules/work patterns for the contact centers. The individual in this role should exhibit a full knowledge of Workforce Management tools and processes to provide the most successful solutions for planning and scheduling, producing schedules, and maintaining the Workforce software.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Create long-term, short-term, and intra-day forecasts derived from understood business drivers
- Maintain and analyze records of actual volumes compared to forecast
- Maintain staffing and headcount records and develop hiring plans for long/ short range planning
- Support business decisions through the preparation of timely and accurate variable forecasts in a high-volume contact center, with specific focus on improving the customer experience and maximizing operational efficiencies
- Create a meaningful interpretation of data through use of tools, industry experience and logic to frame situations and allow meaningful dialogue and decision making
- Aggregate forecast information into a comprehensive document to be published with senior leadership for headcount, budget, and capacity planning purposes
- Provide analysis and recommendations to improve staffing levels and efficiency
- Articulate reasons for forecast variance and recommend changes to enhance forecast accuracy and effectiveness
- Study department work, vacation and absence records (shrinkage) for on-going historical trend analysis and offer recommendations for forecasting purposes
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly status to the Business Unit(s) via dashboards, reports, and tools including but not limited to Workforce Management Activity, Desktop Process Activity, Data Maintenance Inventory, Payroll/Time Management, and Agent/Department Performance
- Collaborate with business units to understand strategic goals and promote an environment conducive to creativity, change, and information exchange
- Identify root causes and make recommendations for process improvements to increase efficiency and improve overall productivity
- Seek occasional guidance while working under moderate supervision from Team Leads, Managers, SME’s, etc.
- Other related duties as assigned
- Associates degree from an accredited institution or relevant work experience
- Working experience with call center Workforce Management software, such as Verint (Impact 360), Genesys or IEX, in forecasting and/or scheduling capacity
- Working experience using analytical and problem-solving skills; interpreting and summarizing complex data as it relates to call center operation and technologies
- Experience presenting reports, forecasts, trends and recommendations to the team and senior management in a clear, concise and actionable manner
- Intermediate working experience with Microsoft Excel utilizing formulas, v-Lookups, and pivot tables
- Working experience with planning models to include forecasting and staffing models
- Bachelors degree from an accredited institution or relevant work experience
- Skill in using computer software applications such as Microsoft Office, SAS, SQL or Crystal Reporting
- History of solving problems with some guidance by subject matter experts, management, general organization objectives, policies, and goals
- Knowledge of and prior experience with customer facing and project coordination methods preferred
- Experience in capacity planning and creating forecast models for staff and budget planning
- Experience working in a rapidly changing environment
Please note: Since we care so greatly about our employees’ and members’ wellbeing, Healthfirst is moving to an environment where our employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. As a prospective new team member, you must be fully vaccinated with a CDC/FDA approved COVID-19 shot(s) to work in our offices. If you are selected to interview for this role, we will explain our vaccination policy in further detail and ensure you are comfortable moving forward with this company policy.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disability Act or a similar law and want a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] or calling 212-519-1798 . In your email please include a description of the accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a position within Healthfirst Management Services will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Healthfirst Management Services.
EEO Law Poster and Supplement
All hiring and recruitment at Healthfirst is transacted with a valid “@healthfirst.org” email address only or from a recruitment firm representing our Company. Any recruitment firm representing Healthfirst will readily provide you with the name and contact information of the recruiting professional representing the opportunity you are inquiring about. If you receive a communication from a sender whose domain is not @healthfirst.org, or not one of our recruitment partners, please be aware that those communications are not coming from or authorized by Healthfirst. Healthfirst will never ask you for money during the recruitment or onboarding process.