Lyra Health (501+ Employees, 195% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
About The role
Lyra is looking for a Workforce Manager to oversee and optimize the productivity of our Care Navigation Team. Reporting to the team’s Strategy & Operations Manager, this person will be responsible for forecasting staffing requirements, creating and managing schedules, and implementing and monitoring systems to enable the team to deliver excellent service. The ideal candidate is a data-driven problem solver with strong collaboration skills.
- Drive the execution of our 24/7 remote workforce responsible for delivering client support and care navigation via phone, email, and chat
- Own the development and implementation of workforce planning tools, reporting, and analysis
- Forecast short and long-term staffing needs, produce schedules and monitor shrinkage and performance metrics for all team members
- Participate in vendor selection and vendor change management processes if required
- Train team members on the use of workforce planning tools
- Develop reporting processes, dashboards, and presentations to communicate insights to leadership teams
- Communicate service level interruptions to leadership in a timely manner
- Help drive continuous improvement to increase productivity, accuracy, and improve staffing levels
- Assist team leaders with QA tracking and management
- Bachelor’s or Graduate’s Degree in business administration, IT, or data science
- 4+ years of Workforce Management experience
- Advanced understanding of business process analysis
- Highly organized self-starter; able to multitask and excel in ambiguous situations
- Strong analytical skills (SQL, Excel/Google Sheets)
- Experience with RingCentral, Fin Analytics, Salesforce Service Cloud, When I Work, and Tableau
- Ability to innovate and creatively solve problems in a highly collaborative manner
- Passion for expanding access to quality mental health care
- This role will be based remotely.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.